Torna al Thread

Imports System.Data Imports System.Data.Common Imports System.Data.SqlClient Imports System.IO Imports System.Text Imports System.Data.OleDb Imports Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click Dim i As Integer Dim strLine As String, filePath, fileName, fileExcel Dim objFileStream As FileStream Dim objStreamWriter As StreamWriter Dim nRandom As Random = New Random(DateTime.Now.Millisecond) Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection(con_string) 'Create a pseudo-random file name. fileExcel = "Foglio " & nRandom.Next().ToString() & ".xls" 'Set a virtual folder to save the file. 'Make sure that you change the application name to match your folder. filePath = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.Desktop) fileName = filePath & "\" & fileExcel 'Use FileStream to create the .xls file. objFileStream = New FileStream(fileName, FileMode.OpenOrCreate, FileAccess.Write) objStreamWriter = New StreamWriter(objFileStream) 'Use a DataReader to connect to the Pubs database. cnn.Open() Dim sql As String = "select * from info" Dim cmd As SqlCommand = New SqlCommand(sql, cnn) Dim dr As SqlDataReader dr = cmd.ExecuteReader() 'Enumerate the field names and records that are used to build the file. For i = 0 To dr.FieldCount - 1 strLine = strLine & dr.GetName(i).ToString & Chr(9) Next 'Write the field name information to file. objStreamWriter.WriteLine(strLine) 'Reinitialize the string for data. strLine = "" 'Enumerate the database that is used to populate the file. While dr.Read() For i = 0 To dr.FieldCount - 1 strLine = strLine & dr.GetValue(i) & Chr(9) Next objStreamWriter.WriteLine(strLine) strLine = "" End While 'Clean up. dr.Close() cnn.Close() objStreamWriter.Close() objFileStream.Close() System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(filename,filePath)
Copyright © dotNetHell.it 2002-2024
Running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, SQL Server 2012 & ASP.NET 3.5