Torna al Thread

public void UploadMultipleFiles(Object Sender,EventArgs e ) { //Variable to hold the result string m_strResultMessage = ""; //Variable to hold the FileName string m_strFileName; // 'Variable FolderName where the files will be saved string m_strFolderName =Server.MapPath("./Report_file/");// @"C:\TempMultipleFiles\"; //'Variable to hold the File HttpPostedFile m_objFile; //Response.Write(this.MHL3000.Value); //'Variable used in the Loop int i ; ResultMsg.Visible = false; try { // 'Loop Through the Files for (i = 0;i < Request.Files.Count ;i++) { //Get the HttpPostedFile m_objFile = Request.Files[i]; //Check that the File exists has a name and is not empty if (!((m_objFile.FileName == "") || (m_objFile.ContentLength < 1))) { //Get the name of the file m_strFileName = m_objFile.FileName; m_strFileName = Path.GetFileName(m_strFileName); //Creates the folder if it does not exists if (!Directory.Exists(m_strFolderName)) { Directory.CreateDirectory(m_strFolderName); } //Save each uploaded file m_objFile.SaveAs(m_strFolderName + m_strFileName); //Assign the File Name and File Type to Result m_strResultMessage = m_strResultMessage + "Uploaded File: " + m_objFile.FileName + " of type " + m_objFile.ContentType + " <br> "; //Hide the Multiple Form Upload Panel //MultipleFileUploadForm.Visible = false; } } //If no files where selected provide a user friendly message if (m_strResultMessage == "") { //Unhide the Result Label ResultMsg.Visible = true; m_strResultMessage = "Select atleast one file to upload."; this.ResultMsg.Text = m_strResultMessage; } //} } catch (Exception errorVariable) { //Trap the exception m_strResultMessage = errorVariable.ToString(); Response.Write( m_strResultMessage + "<br><br><br><br>" ); } //Assign the Result to ResultMsg Label Text DirectoryInfo infofile = new DirectoryInfo(Server.MapPath("./Report_file/")); this.Dginfo.DataSource = infofile.GetFiles("*.*"); this.Dginfo.DataBind(); }
Copyright © dotNetHell.it 2002-2024
Running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, SQL Server 2012 & ASP.NET 3.5