Numeric values in a map please

lunedì 20 novembre 2006 - 11.20

aleplgr Profilo | Junior Member

Hi! excuses for writing in english.. I need to display some numeric values in a map, It is divided in provinces and works fine the province's names are ok but I also need to assign each province the number of clients and I need those values to appear for each province in the map. I'm trying to do this assigning a formula to a text label but it's not working... help please

freeteo Profilo | Guru

hi and welcome to dotnethell!
Don't worry about english, i'm italian so i write and spek terrible english, but the important thing is what we say, and not "how" we say (in developing application of course).
Anyway, I'm not so good in Maps, but i try a little bit and i see that u can customize something using formula field, as i show in this image:

1070x601 298Kb

i take a sample from businessobject modify it in the way u mean, could be somenting usefull 4 u?

Otherwise, if u can, post ur report and flag in the "Menu: File -> Save data with report" so i can see a preview directly to a couple of records (dont' put sensible data!) and attach to this thread, so i can try with your report...i'm not sure but i can try to do something...
Bye.

Matteo Raumer
[MCAD .net]
http://blogs.dotnethell.it/freeteo

aleplgr Profilo | Junior Member

Thanks!! I think that would work.. I'll give a try and let you know
Partecipa anche tu! Registrati!
Hai bisogno di aiuto ?
Perchè non ti registri subito?

Dopo esserti registrato potrai chiedere
aiuto sul nostro Forum oppure aiutare gli altri

Consulta le Stanze disponibili.