Hermes – Build Your Own Kelly Handbags

mercoledì 24 agosto 2011 - 11.59

Melody11 Profilo | Newbie

KellyWhat Meaghan pointed me to was a new feature on the Hermes US web site, called Les Ailes d?ˉHermes, the wings of Hermes. The animated micro site allows you to discover and travel the world of Hermes handbag. You learn about the origins of box calf, the complex coloring of their iconic scarves, you see a glove crafter work the smooth leather, there's mini-games and even more. The part that transformed me back to being a 6 year old was the I want it, I'll have it feature. It allows you to pick between 8 different Kelly motifs, download it as a PDF, print it at home and assemble your own mini-Kelly. How fun. If it only wasn't to me being entirely finger challenged when it comes to fine crafting. Paper is quite delicate, that i learned the hard way. On my first attempt I miserably failed to follow the primitive instructions, folding where I was supposed to cut and vice versa.

Check it out for yourself, it's a fun little time waster and also a great way to bridge the time that you spend waiting for your own, real life bag.
http://www.bagsinheart.com/productlist/Hermes_Kelly_1.html
Partecipa anche tu! Registrati!
Hai bisogno di aiuto ?
Perchè non ti registri subito?

Dopo esserti registrato potrai chiedere
aiuto sul nostro Forum oppure aiutare gli altri

Consulta le Stanze disponibili.

Registrati ora !
Copyright © dotNetHell.it 2002-2024
Running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, SQL Server 2012 & ASP.NET 3.5